Can you believe it’s already December 2021? Another transformative year has gone by, and looking back, it brought hope, new dreams, and exceptional goals.
The TechSpark Academy Team is proud of its fruitful collaborations and growing interest from parents in coding skills for teens and kids.
Top 6 events in TechSpark Academy’s 2021 life:
First, we started a new and exciting partnership with Siemens in Switzerland. Read more about how Siemens & TechSpark Academy joined forces to teach coding skills to kids and teens, and to hear more about our Oct 2 event.
Secondly, we’re continuing collaboration with EPFL’s spin-off Nexthink to encourage coding for girls. We do this by sponsoring a scholarship that inspires young females to learn this very important skill. We are also very proud that our partner Nexthink won an important innovative Swiss company award this year, and that they chose us to give a testimonial.
Thirdly, 2021 saw us coaching a team for the Swiss Olympiads in Informatics and we were very pleased with the results. Happily, we’re getting ready to do it all over again next year!
Also not to be missed is the news that we are proud to announce our co-creative collaboration with ETH’s Future computing lab on our new module – “Digital technology and the environment”. Learn all about it here.
But all of this wouldn’t be possible without the support of our students and their families. We’re lucky to have you all. See what our parents say.
What’s coming up in 2022 for TechSpark Academy and Digital Education?
We’re getting ready to fulfill a lot of goals and plans in 2022. We aim to take educational technology and coding to a whole new level. Some of the dates in our agenda include:
- February 2022: Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz Winter camp – ski and code.
- March 5-6, 2022: We’re looking forward to our Cybersecurity workshops at Google.
- April Camps will bring more sponsorships for coding for girls. Sign up early to reserve your spot now!
- July 2022 – Launching our “Digital Technology and the Environment” at our summer camps.
- July 2022 – Depending on the status of travel restrictions, we are looking forward to our trip to Shenzhen, China’s Silicon Valley.