Juniors, Teens Beginner & Teens Advanced
Learn Python, the language of Instagram, YouTube, and Google’s search engine!
Widely used by programmers, designers and game developers, Python has rapidly become one of the most popular programming languages.
This coding course is available in three levels so that kids and teens – with or without any previous experience – can develop their knowledge and skills at their pace.
CODE IN PYTHON (Juniors): designed for kids aged 10 and above, this course serves as an introduction to the fun and rewarding world of coding.
CODE IN PYTHON (Teens Beginner): this course is designed for teens aged 13 and above with no experience in programming. Students get familiar with the fun and rewarding world of coding and learn the fundamentals of the Python language.
CODE IN PYTHON (Teens Advanced): this course is designed for teens aged 13 and above with previous experience in coding and game development who want to further develop their knowledge.
Python courses are a great opportunity for IB students to prepare for AP Computer Science, and for anyone preparing for university.
Whether you are interested in computer science, engineering, life sciences or even business or the arts, Python is a great way to prepare for university education. Why?
As Bocconi University’s rector Gianmario Verona put it, “Python grants citizenship in the data-driven economy!”.
This course is available at every camp, unless stated otherwise.
A minimum of 5 students is required for the course to take place. Bring friends along!
Top course (particularly popular)
Python is a powerful and fast programming language. It is open-source, plays well with others and runs everywhere. Python is friendly and easy to pick up whether the student is a first-time programmer or experienced with other languages.
To learn more about Python visit their website.
- Juniors: 10+
- Teens Beginner: 13+ with no or little experience in game development or programming
- Teens Advanced: 13+ with previous experience in game development or programming
- Their own laptop
- Basic or more advanced programming concepts in Python, depending on chosen course level
- Basic or more advanced video game programming, depending on chosen course level
- A fundamental programming language taught at many universities and used in many industries
- Their own project: a playable video game, program or simple app