Students learn how to use the Swift programming language (game engine) to develop an app or game for their iPhone and gain an understanding of the smartphone app world. They explore the different steps required to develop a mobile game or app and use the same tools as industry professionals to create their own game.
The perfect course for those who want to bring their ideas to life in a fun way!
Some courses might not be available at every camp – check your preferred location and dates to view course offering.
This course can welcome a maximum of 6 students. Sign up early to secure your spot!
Top course (particularly popular)
Swift is a fantastic way to write software – for phones, desktops, servers or any other device that runs code. It’s a fast, interactive and safe programming language combining the best in modern language thinking with wisdom from the wider Apple engineering culture and community. The compiler is optimized for performance and the language is optimized for development, without compromising on either. Swift is friendly to new programmers!
To learn more about Swift visit their website.
Minimum private course duration – 15 hours
- Age: 13+
- Skill level: beginner
- No programming or mobile game development experience required
- Their own Apple laptop (iPhone optional) equipped with the latest operating system (Mojave)
- Basic programming concepts in Swift
- Basic mobile game programming
- Deploy their own game or app on their iPhone
- Their own playable mobile video game or app