On this course, students acquire real world hands-on experience in producing digital art and movies using their camera and computer. They explore the art of digital filmmaking, including special effects, and learn how to produce and edit digital and analogue photographs using state-of-the-art equipment.
The art of digital photography and film at their fingertips!
Some courses might not be available at every camp – check your preferred location and dates to view course offering.
This course can welcome a maximum of 6 students. Sign up early to secure your spot!
Top course (particularly popular)
Adobe Creative Cloud is a set of applications and services from Adobe Systems that gives subscribers access to a collection of software used for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, along with a set of mobile applications.
To learn more about Adobe Creative Cloud visit their website.
- All ages
- Skill level: beginner
- No experience in photography or film required
- Their own camera or smartphone and laptop
- Basic concepts in photography
- Essentials of special effects
- Tips and tricks in digital photography and film
- Their own photography and film project