Day and residential camps conveniently held during school holidays
For kids (6-12) and teens (13+)
Select a camp today and see how quickly students embrace the power of code.
“It is awesome and cool”
“Tech Spark is a great time to learn about tech stuff. I think it is great!”
“I learned really quickly, and programming is fun. My teacher was very nice and patient, he explains things very well”
“Go for it”
“This course was amazing. It is a good time to stay outside and get out of your house during the holidays. I extremely recommend this course for you. You learn a lot during your experiences and you have a lot of fun.”
“it was really fun”
“This course is the perfect place to start learning coding”
“In 4 days, we managed to cover a lot of ground in Python without getting too theoretical. Amazing!”
“Its awesome! Really!! You should try it and u get to learn how to hack and defend! Its lit!”
- Sessions for juniors (8-12) and teens (13-18)
- Camps run for 4-5 days depending on date and location
- All instructors are inspiring EPFL or ETHZ students
- 1:5 instructor to student ratio for plenty of hands-on practice
- Sessions taught in English, the language of code
- Bilingual one-on-one support (most instructors speak English-French at the Lausanne
and Geneva camps and English-German at the Zürich, Zug, Luzern and Zuoz camps)
- Parent open doors on the last day of each camp
- Healthy snacks and drinks are provided by TechSpark throughout the day
- Morning and afternoon outdoor sports breaks
- All students are expected to bring their own laptop (the MOBILE APPS course requires an Apple laptop)
- The PHOTOGRAPHY & FILM course requires a camera or smartphone
- All students should bring their own packed lunch, unless stated otherwise
- Juniors: CHF 650 for 4 days / CHF 899 for 5 days
- Teens: CHF 980 for 4 days / CHF 1’040 for 5 days
- All fees are per student, per week
- The ROBOTICS and CREATE IN 3D courses subject to an extra CHF 100 or CHF 140 charge respectively
- Early bird and sibling discounts available – register early for the best deal
- Financial assistance is available for selected applicants. For consideration, please send a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org for Western Switzerland and Ticino, or to email@example.com for the Swiss-German region
Fun and rewarding fast learning
Embrace modern learning. Let your child acquire new digital skills by experiencing our innovative project-based learning. Students practice coding in semi-private groups guided by Switzerland’s brightest young minds.
ZUG & LUZERN
SKI X DIGITAL
- A Digital Skills workshop hosted by TechSpark Academy as part of the Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz (LAZ) International Summer & Winter Camp or Participants can choose from some of our most popular courses.
- Age: 10-15
- Camp duration: 1-3 weeks
- Digital Skills workshop takes place either in the morning or in the afternoons – 3.5 hours a day
- All courses have a 1:6 instructor to student ratio for plenty of hands-on practice
- Sessions taught in English, the language of code
- Bilingual one-on-one support (instructors speak English-French or English-German)
Students are expected to bring their own laptop with a charger and converter
Registration and fees handled directly by the hosting school
ZUOZ - Winter
ZUOZ - Summer
TECHZHEN IMMERSION 2020
Through exciting workshops and visits to leading innovation hubs and startups, you’ll discover the three facets of Chinese innovation: software, hardware and the fast-moving entrepreneurial ecosystem. Immersed in China’s very own Silicon Valley, you’ll learn about cutting-edge technology and experience the Chinese innovation.
The perfect mix of learning and doing with industry experts for an exciting deep dive into tech innovation. To ensure the best experience, you’ll learn and explore in groups of 5 with a bilingual Chinese Teaching Assistant from an elite university.
Your China tech immersion at a glance:
- 2-day workshop at Shenzhen Open Innovation Lab
- Visit Huaqiangbei Market, the world’s largest electronics market, and hardware startups
- Data science deep dive at the Big Data Centre
- Visit startups and experience innovation and idea pitching
- Discover the technology behind self-driving cars at Pix
- Moving, one of the world’s first self-driving centres. Learn about algorithms and deploy your own software in a remote-controlled car (there might even be some extra fun for those with a driving licence!)
For a complete and even more enriching experience, you’ll also take part in cultural activities, including an overnight stay with a local host family.
View full programme and travel details
The programme is for 16-19-year-olds with previous programming experience.
However, a younger group of 13-15-year-olds could be included depending on demand. (Students will be grouped by age and experience level.)
To join, you should ideally have completed at least two courses: either Code in Python and Hacker Mode or Code in Python and Artificial Intelligence. This will allow you to fully engage in all our activities, build on your current knowledge and skills and therefore get a lot more out of the trip.
July 19: outbound flight Zurich to Shenzhen
(we recommend direct flight HU 742, departure 11:40 and arrival 5:00)
July 20-28: 5 nights at Double Tree by Hilton in Shenzhen, 1 night with a Chinese host family in Guiyang and 2 nights at New World Hotel in Guiyang
July 29: return flight Shenzhen to Zurich + transfer Zurich to hometown
(we recommend direct flight HU 741, departure 01:50 and arrival 7:55)
Chinese visa required (assistance will be provided for this).