Exciting digital discovery workshops across Switzerland
Hack @ Google
11th & 12th March 2023
Workshop @ Siemens
Siemens office across Switzerland
“Its awesome! Really!! You should try it and u get to learn how o hack and defend! Its lit!”
“Go for it”
“It was interesting and fun”
“It is awesome and cool”
“Tech Spark is a great time to learn about tech stuff. I think it is great!”
“Viens, on apprend à hacker, c’est genial”
“Fun, adventure, relaxation”
“You learn a lot and have fun”
“I learned really quickly, and programming is fun. My teacher was very nice and patient, he explains things very well”
“It was really fun”
“It was awesome”
“This course is the perfect place to start learning coding”
- Most of our workshops are taught in English, because code is written in English by default.
- Our instructors are multilingual and we make every effort to ensure native French or German speaking instructors(depending on location) for junior classes to allow students to ask technical questions in their native language.
- Teen classes are generally all taught in English, allowing older students an opportunity to practice English while learning valuable programming skills.
- One or two-day digital discovery workshops on weekends in various locations across Switzerland
- For kids and teens aged 8-18
- All instructors are inspiring EPFL or ETHZ students
- 1-5 instructor to participant ratio for plenty of hands-on practice
- Participants split into groups by age and experience
- Sessions taught in English, the language of code
- Bilingual one-on-one support (English-French in Western Switzerland and English-German in the Swiss-German region)
- Healthy snacks and drinks provided by TechSpark throughout the workshops
- A minimum of 5 participants is required for a workshop to take place so get friends to sign up!
- All participants are expected to bring their own laptop
- Fees may vary depending on the workshop and some workshops are free