IN PERSON CAMPS
Learn Python, the language of Instagram, YouTube, and Google’s search engine!
Widely used by programmers, designers and game developers, Python has rapidly become one of the most popular programming languages.
This coding course is available in three levels so that kids and teens – with or without any previous experience – can develop their knowledge and skills at their pace (Juniors, Teens Beginner & Teens Advanced)
CODE IN PYTHON (Juniors): designed for kids aged 10 and above, this course serves as an introduction to the fun and rewarding world of coding.
CODE IN PYTHON (Teens Beginner): this course is designed for teens aged 13 and above with no experience in programming. Students will become familiar with the fun and rewarding world of coding by learning the fundamentals of the Python language.
CODE IN PYTHON (Teens Advanced): this course is designed for teens aged 13 and above with previous experience in coding and game development who want to further develop their knowledge.
A minimum of 5 students is required for the course to take place. Tell your friends!
You can also sign up for this course in two alternative formats: online class to benefit from flexible dates, or online tutoring to move at your speed or deepen your knowledge.
- Python courses are a great opportunity for IB students to prepare for AP Computer Science
- Python is a great way to prepare for university education whether you are interested in computer science, engineering, life sciences or even business or the arts. Why? As Bocconi University’s rector Gianmario Verona put it, “Python grants citizenship in the data-driven economy!”.
- A personal laptop and USB key is required
- Basic or more advanced programming
concepts in Python, depending on
chosen course level
- A fundamental programming language
taught at many universities and used in
A typical day in class – involves games, exercises,
quizzes, framework designs, class discussions and
Python is a powerful and fast programming
language. It is open-source, plays well with others and runs everywhere. Python is friendly and easy to pick up whether the student is a first-time programmer or experienced with other languages.
To learn more about Python visit their website.