IN PERSON CAMPS
Build your own website while learning the basics of Java Script.
Students are introduced to the key principles of web design, user interface (UI) and user experience (UX), while learning the basics of Java Script- Students apply what they learn to their own custom website, adding text, images, audio, videos, hyperlinks, and more.
The course is ideal for students who have completed at least one coding course with TechSpark Academy, Animation and Game Design or Python, and are familiar with the basics of programming logic and computational thinking.
Some courses might not be available at every camp – check your preferred location and dates to view course offering.
This course can welcome a maximum of 6 students. Sign up early to secure your spot!
- Phase 1: DISCOVERY Website purpose, Website goals, Target Audience
- Phase 2: PLANNING Sitemap, Website Structure, Technologies used
- Phase 3: DESIGN Visual style, usability, UX/UI
- Phase 4: CONTENT Text, photos, videos, SEO
- The basics of web design (Website purpose, goals, target audience)
- Sitemap, website structure, technologies used
- Visual style, usability, UX/UI
- Students will create their own functioning website with photo or video library. Domain name purchase and hosting not included.