On this course, students learn how to design, assemble and program a robot, using their own Arduino microcontrollers. Coursemates work as a team to build their own remote control robot. They also take part in fun competitions with other robots, using cool tools and weapons they designed.
This is the perfect course for R2-D2 fans who want to learn hands-on robotic programming and build their own robot!
Please note: a hardware surcharge of CHF 100 applies to all students (they keep their own robots).
Some courses might not be available at every camp – check your preferred location and dates to view course offering.
A minimum of 5 students is required for the course to take place. Bring friends along!
Top course (particularly popular)
Arduino is a tool for making computers that can sense and control more of the physical world than your desktop computer. It is an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple microcontroller board, and a development environment for writing software for the board.
To learn more about Arduino visit their website.
- Age: 12+
- Skill level: beginner
- No programming or robotics experience required
- Their own laptop
- Basic robotics: how to assemble your own robot
- Integration of an Arduino microcontroller (circuit board) into a robot and application of sensors
- Basic programming concepts in Arduino
- A fundamental programming language taught at many universities and used in many industries
- Their own functioning robot to take home with them