Welcome to TechZhen Immersion!
- Your child’s passport
- Credit card for deposit payment
- Student’s medical insurance card & number
- Note: Registrations are limited to 12 students only and will close as soon as we reach this capacity.
- Full programme Fees: CHF 8’500
- Included: Included: Tuition, 24 hour supervision and pastoral care, activities, accommodation & all meals, transportation within China.
- Excluded: Flights to and from China
- Registration Deposit – CHF 1’275 (15% deposit) minimum balance payable at the time of registration.
- Outstanding Programme Fees CHF 7’225 – payable by 31st September 2023, we will send you an invoice for payment via bank transfer. If you prefer to pay by credit card, please let us know and we can send a payment link.
- Single Room Occupancy Supplement: CHF 100 per night, invoiced separately. Payable by 31st September 2023.
- Partner School & Corporate Rates available and communicated when applicable by your school.
- Financial Aid – if you received financial aid approval, please submit the 15% deposit payment and refer to your financial aid letter for further payment terms.
- We will be staying at 5* Ascott Aden Hotel in Shenzhen for complete safety and 24 hour pastoral care.
- Standard rate includes a twin room which would be shared by two students(of the same gender). Individual accommodation(eg. one person per room) is also possible at a supplementary rate of CHF 100 per night.
Indicative Flights – TechSpark team will be on the below flights and will accompany any students booked on these flights.
- Zurich ZRH to Hong Kong HKG – 12 Oct @ 22:40 (arriving 13 Oct @ 16:45) – LX138 (Swiss – Cathay Pacific)
- Hong Kong HKG to Zurich ZRH
- 21 Oct @ 22:25 (arriving 22 Oct @ 06:10) – LX139 Swiss
- 21 Oct @ 23:00 (arriving 22 Oct @ 06:30) – CX383 Cathay Pacific
- TBC: 22 Oct @ 22:25 (arriving 23 Oct @ 06:10) – LX139 (Swiss – Cathay Pacific)
Other Flights & Airlines: If you child is travelling on another flight or to another airport – we kindly ask you to send us the flight information as soon as known, so we can arrange pick up.
Pick up is available from Hong Kong, Shenzhen or Guangzhou airports if necessary. (All within 40mins train ride)
- We will issue an invitation letter which must be submitted with your Visa application.
- Chinese Visa application can be submitted online, however the Visa must be collected in person from the Chinese Embassy in Bern or London.
- We will have group appointments in the first week of September in Bern and will be happy to facilitate visa applications for any students still needing a visa at that time.
- All cancellations subject to a partial 10% refund or re-schedule to 2024 programme at no cost. Registrations can also be transmitted to a sibling or friend before 31st September 2023.
- Supplementary travel insurance is recommended.
- Due to the logistics of this trip, registration deposit is non-refundable.