Even more fun with Ski & Digital (New!)
IN PERSON CAMPS
Tech or Winter Sports? Why choose when you can do both!
Winter camp experience combining digital technologies and winter sports. This combination camp allows students to get familiar with the latest technology, preparing them for an ultra-digital future, while also engaging in seasonal winter sports, central to a student’s well-being and enhanced learning.
In the digital component, students acquire hands-on programming experience in producing digital animations and games. Students will:
- Learn or review basic syntax coding concepts and computational logic.
- Choose a project and work with code to develop their own interactive stories, games, or animations.
- Be guided by our expert motivational instructors, allowing students with previous coding experience to progress faster, while others devote time to become comfortable with the foundations.
The sports component includes daily skiing or snowboarding lessons. In addition to skiing and snowboarding, students can try curling, toboggan runs, experience an exciting night hike with a torches, as well as ice skating or a spontaneous snowball fight. Fun in the snow brings students together – and thanks to the wide range of activities, everyone can realise their personal winter dream.
Sign up early to secure your spot!
New 2023 Camp Dates Coming Soon!
- Recommended age: 10+
- None: Desire to learn & have fun…
- Digital Component
- Real world hands-on experience in producing digital games & animations.
- Learn or review basic syntax and computational logic.
- Winter Sports – in addition to their main winter sports activity (skiing or snowboarding) students will have a chance to join other recreational winter activities, such as:
- Ice skating
- Snow Games
- Torch-lit hike
Participants will create a personal digital project about their winter camp experience.